Back to Top
Sainlogic Professional WiFi Weather Station with Outdoor Sensor, Internet Wireless Weather Station with Rain Gauge, Weather Forecast, Wind Gauge, Wunderground
- 5-IN-1 OUTDOOR SENSOR: The 5-in-1 outdoor sensor consists of rain funnel, solar panel and transmission module, wind vane and high-speed anemometer, and transmits current information about temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed and wind direction, as well as the amount of precipitation and UV radiation and much more. Assembly is easy, please use the instructions provided.
- CLEAR COLORFUL DISPLAY: With the professional weather station from Sainlogic you can monitor the weather conditions at home and in the garden with the brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color dis-play. All data on the screen of the base station can be easily seen and read from various different angles or sideways. All areas of information are separated and organised sensibly, enabling a better overview.
- WiFi WEATHER UNDERGROUND & MOBILE APP: Supports Weather Underground Weathercloud connection. Data transmission with the worldwide weather network W.U. and Weathercloud is available on Google Play & the App Store. Easily Save, compare and evaluate all weather data. All data is transmitted wirelessly from the outdoor sensor to your base station. Download and install the "sainlogic" app to track your weather conditions and historical data.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS: The weather station measures the temperature and humidity more precisely. The weather sta-tion measures indoor temperature and humidity, outside temperature and humidity, wind speed and direc-tion. In addition, there is the wireless rain gauge, min / max records, wind chill and dew point alarm (high & low), weather forecast based on air pressure, calendar and moon phases.
- WIRELESS TRANSMISSION: The wireless sensor connects to the console up to 300 feet. Most applications are limited to 100 feet due to buildings, walls, and interference and the wireless signal will not pass through solid metal. The sensor primary power source is a solar panel which charges the super capacitor, with optional battery backup, and sensor array requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).